.625" 5/8" Heim Joint KIT Left thread (Reverse)
- 4130 Aircraft-grade Chromoly steel
- Left-Hand thread (Reverse)
- Chrome plated finish
- 5/8-18tpi with 5/8” hole .625
- 17,955-pound load rating
- Includes Jam nut, and tube adapter for .790” id tube
- Will fit 1.25" .120" wall, 1" .090" wall, will NOT fit 1" .120"wall
These massive heim joints are the best you can buy. They are heat-treated and hard chrome plated to give you a better finish for longer.
The race is Teflon impregnated nylon for superior durability.
These rod ends have a 5/8” Shaft with 18tpi.
The 5/8” bore is the strongest way to make this heim.
Used on sand rails, a-arms, drag cars, rock crawlers or anywhere a high-quality heim is needed.