Economy .750" 3/4” rod end heim joint kit left and right hand thread
- Includes 1-right hand thread 1-Left hand thread Heim set. Spacers Jam nuts and tube adapters included.
- 3/4” 16tpi Thread
- Misalignment spacers fit 5/8" standard bolts (Grade 8 or better recommended)
- 1 7/8" mounting width.
- Tube adapters fit 1.00" ID tube (inside diameter)
- 2-piece design zinc plated steel
- Never needs grease
- 13,000 Pound static load rating
- Mounting width is 1-7/8"
These heim joints are the economy version. The load rating is lower than the other 3/4" joints. Use these for low-load applications. Steering shafts, light-duty track bars or suspension ends.
These rod ends have a 3/4” Shaft with 16tpi.
The 3/4” bore is the strongest way to make this heim.
The included zinc-coated misalignment spacers reduce that down to a 5/8” standard bolt.
The included jam nut is zinc coated for superior durability.
Also included is the 1” ID tube adapter.
They will fit snugly in any 1” ID tube.
These HeimJoints.net joints are the strongest available for your rock crawler Jeep Toyota Buggy or any project you may be building.
Common uses are steering joints and link joints on hot rods drag racing 4-link lowrider or custom builds.